Friday, January 23, 2015

I Will Say Yes To God - Will You?

Many people have posted their WORD for 2015 - a word that is meant to affect their actions and attitudes in the coming year. A WORD that will help them say yes to God.

Feel free to share this image:

Say Yes to God http://www.jeannedoyon.blogspot.com
 
At first, I thought my WORD was GO FORTH. I still do but with a tagline.

Listen

For the last week I have been lacking energy and focus (Tweet This).

Part of this may be due to the gray winter days that can drag me down. Living in New England can be dreary.

Over the last couple of weeks, the WORD in my journal has been about listening. Scriptures jump off the pages with words like:

I am doing a new thing.
 
Sing a new song.

If He is doing a new thing and I am supposed to sing a new song - I guess I'd better listen so I know how to say yes to Him.

And, to be honest, I have been trying to DO, DO, DO but those things may not be what God wants me doing. Or they might be but I need further direction to follow.

If this sounds like a jumble - you're right. For that reason, I have stepped aside to be able to listen to Him.

What is your word for 2015? What do you think that means as you seek to say yes to God? What have you seen God doing during these first weeks of the new year?

Pray for me as I listen...

I am taking a short break from blogging this week so I can hear what God is saying. As I LISTEN, I pray I will be able to GO FORTH with clear direction.

I want to say yes to God - How about You?  Tweet This


Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.