Tuesday, November 20, 2012

With Thanksgiving

It's just two days before we celebrate Thanksgiving Day here in the United States. I am looking forward to spending time with family. Tomorrow I will begin my preparations to contribute to the family table. Here in New England we ere toward the traditional fixings. How about you? Do you have a favorite dish to share?

To give an update, my broken foot is recovering nicely. I am able to drive. I still have a few restrictions but the trend is positive and I am noting daily improvements. I am still not able to walk or do much for physical activity (weight bearing) but I have modified some of my strength training exercises so I can do something to ward off the results of my inactivity.

I am participating in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) so I am being steadfast in writing at least 1667 words a day--to meet the goal of 50,000 words by November 30th. It's been a good discipline and I hope to have the beginnings of a book by the time I finish. I say this because it somewhat explains my quietness here on my blog.  :)

Thank you for being faithful friends of The Stream's Edge. I count you as one of my many blessings. I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We have much to be thankful for!

What are you thankful for today?

With a grateful heart,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.