Wednesday, July 08, 2015

A Whirlwind Month - Catching Up

Happy Summer! I can't believe it's July already.

June was full of fun stuff like my birthday (June 25) and a family vacation to Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. Our kids are spread out all over the country so we planned a week where we could all meet and chill out together.

A whirlwind month - Catching Up
Luray Caverns in Virginia Photo by Jeanne Doyon

We enjoyed visiting Luray Caverns and Harper's Ferry. We loved our family time together around the table.

A Whirlwind month - Catching up
The end of a grueling hike - Looking on Harper's Ferry, VA

Then I spent a week in Maine with my daughters to visit family there.

I think I am finally caught up on laundry; I grocery shopped to restock the shelves; And, I am home for awhile.

I did have two guest posts air if you would like to take a look. Both are at Everlasting Dust Blog. Tiffany Small is on a missions trip and she asked if she could reprint a couple of my previous posts while she is out of the country.

Gleaning By the Ocean

Spiritual Skeet Shooting

What are you doing this summer?

Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.