Thursday, July 16, 2015

When Clouds Roll in and You're Not Sure What to Do Next

When the future is murky and you're not sure what to do next

Join me today at the Christian Communicator's Blog where I share a time the clouds had rolled in...

My message then is just as true today as I struggle to discern the path to take for my writing and speaking. Timeless. Relevant.

Because it is all about our day to day relationship with the Lord of Glory. Stop by and leave a comment about what cloudy circumstances have taught you...


Ministry (and life) is all about discerning the open doors and invitations to use our gifts to share the message of Christ. So, how do we handle those times of lull, when not much is happening and we are unsure of what to do next?

This is a question I’ve asked myself recently, after breaking my foot while speaking at a women’s retreat. My plan to leave my job and pursue writing and speaking full-time seemed to have a huge YIELD sign descend from above. Because of the fracture, I wasn’t able to finish my last week at the office, leaving without any goodbyes; I had to cancel the second weekend of speaking at the women’s retreat. What did it all mean? His plan obviously altered mine, but for what purpose....

Read more of, When the Clouds Descend... and join the conversation.


See you there,


Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.