Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Time to Move into My New Home

I have moved into my new home at JeanneDoyon.com [Click to Tweet]

That's right, I have a brand new website.

That means I'm leaving Blogger behind. My archived posts will be here until I finish moving them to the new website.

And, The Stream's Edge will continue....it is just getting a face lift. [Click to Tweet]

So, I hope you will jump on over to see my latest blog posts there.




Getaway - Your Place of Rest

http://jeannedoyon.com/the-streams-edge-getaway-your-place-of-rest/


Facing a Big Task - What have I gotten myself into?


Time to move into my new home. www.JeanneDoyon.com


You can add your email address to continue receiving The Stream's Edge here. 

I hope you will join me at The Stream. This is a brand new list so you must opt-in due to anti-spam requirements:



Subscribe to The Stream's Edge

* indicates required
Email Format



I look forward to showing you around my new home....at: 



www.JeanneDoyon.com 

You can find The Stream's Edge at:

www.JeanneDoyon.com/blog


This will be the last blog post here....see you at my new place!


I'm excited to see what God has planned. Many thanks as my ministry continues to grow with His grace,


Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.