Wednesday, March 11, 2015

God's Word Speaks Today. What Are You Hearing?



"How delightful is a timely word." Proverbs 15:23

"Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word spoken in right circumstances." Proverbs 25:11

How has God's word been timely for you? (Click to Tweet)

I'd love to hear what He is doing in your life this week.

Pray for me...I am speaking to a women's group on Saturday. Pray that the words in my message, Service to a Tea, will speak to the hearers and draw them closer to the Savior.

I have an article due to my editor and I'm scheduled to speak at a retreat in April. So, I will be stepping back from my online presence to focus on these deadlines.

Feel free to share this image. I took the photo from the top of Mount Washington. 

I love cairns. These are the rock piles that mark the trail. They say, this is the way, walk in it. How like God's Word.

One word the Lord brought from His word this week is:

"And the Lord helped David wherever he went." 1 Chronicles 18:6,13

I know He helps you and me too!!



Jeanne

Free to share:


God's Word Speaks today. What are you hearing?
View From Mount Washington taken by Jeanne Doyon

2 comments:

  1. They will hear you and his word will flow gently into their hearts, Have a Blessed month my prayers go with you. You are an inspiration, anyone who has the pleasure to read or hear your words will be better for the long run my friend. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Terrie - they encourage my heart today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.