Sunday, April 12, 2015

Walking for Life - Will You Help?

Walking for life - Will you help?

It's time to walk for life. Supporting our local pregnancy center is important to me and I'd like to invite you to help.

I will be walking on May 30th to benefit Caring Families Pregnancy Center here in Connecticut. 

Caring Families provides FREE pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, medical care, parenting classes, baby items, and support to moms, dads and babies. 

They don't receive any federal or state funding. So they exist and do what they do solely on the donations of people like you and me.

That's why I commit to gather sponsors and walk each year. Because they do amazing work in the lives of people in crisis every day.

I am the walk captain for my local church. And we gather with other churches and groups to make a difference.

If you would like to participate, we need:

People to pray for Caring Families and for the walk event on May 30th.

You can register to walk if you live locally.

You can sponsor me for the walk by donating online or contacting me to find out how to send a check. 

I have set a personal goal to raise $1500. Will you help? They depend on the money raised to provide all that they do. 

No donation is too small!!





Help me to make a difference in the lives of men and women who find themselves in an unplanned pregnancy.

Thank you!!!

Jeanne

Images courtesy of Morguefile.com

1 comment:

  1. As of May 3rd I have raised $970. We can do this together. Thank you so much for your donations to the Walk for Life. 100% goes to their needs to provide services to those who find themselves in crisis pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.