Saturday, May 02, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

April Showers bring May Flowers

Happy Mother's Day
Photo by Jeanne Doyon

And an opportunity to honor your mom.

How can you let your mom know how much she means to you this week?

Happy Mother's Day
Feel free to share this image
Happy Mother's Day, especially to my mom, friend and sister in Christ. 

You model for me what it means to walk humbly with God and care for others.

Tell us something special about your mom.... (Click to Tweet) And leave a comment below




2 comments:

  1. Thank you my Jeanne...........I love and appreciate you. You are a precious daughter, and an awesome Mom..........Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.