Sunday, July 28, 2013

Easy Bible Reading Plan


Have you ever read the Bible all the way through from Genesis to Revelation? Not in one sitting of course, but say over a year or two? Ever thought about it?

There are different ways to rise to the challenge but the simplest is by using the One Year Bible. Daily readings are laid out for you with portions from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs. They are dated so you can begin anytime during the year and read your way through the whole of Scripture.
The daily readings take about 15 minutes a day.

The benefit lasts a lifetime.

The Bible consists of 66 books inspired by the Holy Spirit and they are meant to impact our lives with radical living and produce even more radical faith. And, the Bible is full of crazy characters to discover.
In my own reading journey, I’ve discovered the rich connections in the Old and New Testaments. I have grown both in my knowledge of Scripture and my relationship with my Heavenly Father; the Bible is His word—His message of love to me.
The One Year Bible is inexpensive. It’s a great investment in your personal growth as a seeker of Him.
You can find The One Year Bible in different formats, even large print and Kindle editions.

Will you take the challenge to discover the whole of God's Word this year?

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.